tesco dot complaint ~ Tesco-Complaint

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

tesco dot complaint

Dear Sir Terry Leahy,
I have a major complaint about your online services. I personally think you need to have a major overhaul in your operations, as other companies such as Play.com and Amazon.co.uk offer much better services. Apart from my home shopping, other orders such as flowers or entertainments never get delivered or there is a major mess up. I’m now fed up with this and I would like some one to investigate my complaint.

Order number: No1

Placed Tuesday 21 November 2006, - Cancelled by Phone on 22 Nov, and about 3 more times after that date. I called you a number of times about this order and your staff informed it was cancelled and that you have not taken any money from my CC. So today I have checked and surprise, surprise you told me a fib. This is unacceptable, and far as I’m concerned the transaction is unauthorised. I have not even got the item and now have to wait until 17th December to see if it turns up before I get the £30.91 you have taken without my permission. Bloody marvellous…..
Order number: No 2
Placed Tuesday 21 November 2006, Never arrived, despite your system said it would be delivered within 24 hrs of the order. The lady tells me to wait 10 days, after you “alleged to dispatch the item on 30 Nov” Now it’s 13th December and my boy’s birthday was on 9th December and you guys have ruined it. I have phoned today and the lady was going to refund me the £9.11. I then said what about my £12 vouchers I used, do I lose them? God knows what she has done, either way you have let me down again.
Order number: No 3
Placed Wednesday 29 November 2006, 9:48pm. Cancelled on Friday 08 December 2006. I placed this order on 29th November, as you were a few pounds cheaper then play.com and your system said it would be delivered within 24 hrs of the order. What a lie, you gave me a story that your machine was “frozen”, and it’s now fixed and you will be in a queue and it will be sent out. It still was not sent out on 8th and my boy’s birthday was on 9th, so I cancelled it. But thanks for letting me down again.
Order number: No 4+5 - Flowers
I have ordered flowers on a number of occasions and I have had them stolen due to a certain driver leaving them on my doorstep, and the same driver is very rude to my wife. I now order my flowers elsewhere as Tesco’s or parcelforce are not interested in customer complaints.
I’ve had enough now and all Tesco Extra and Jersey shopping has caused me is misery and nothing but lies. If your system said it would be delivered within 24 hrs of the order, it’s not really true is it? It a trick to get more orders in and send them out when you’re ready! I would like you seriously to look in this complaint and if I do not have a satisfactory response from you within 7 days; otherwise I will take this up with trading standards.

I have never known a service as poor as Tesco’s. I’ve had rude customer services operators, and endless lies from the call staff. You have failed your core purpose to “create value for customers to earn their lifetime loyalty”. Your two key values: No-one tries harder for customers, and Treat people as we like to be treated is a joke. I would never treat a customer the way you have treated me.

AA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant answer 1 4 or 5 but if you look at site it stated despatched within 24 hours not delivered

Anonymous said...

Be that as it may, but surely you would still expect an order placed on the 29th of November to be delivered by the 8th of December, more than a week later. I know that Tesco gave an excuse for the lateness in that instance, but there was another example where delivery still hadn't occurred in a similar timeframe.

Even the most lethargic eBay sellers can get the stuff to you sooner than that, so why can't Tesco?

Anonymous said...

Because they looked at your address then thought ah thats the prick thats always complaining because his baked beans look wonky, we'll give him the run round haha

Anonymous said...

Order number: No 4+5 - Flowers

I have ordered flowers on a number of occasions and I have had them stolen due to a certain driver leaving them on my doorstep, and the same driver is very rude to my wife. I now order my flowers elsewhere as Tesco’s or parcelforce are not interested in customer complaints.


How the fuck can this be tescos fault if parcelforce are at fault?